UX Design is gaining popularity and is becoming a profession that many people are starting to get into. Companies with highly effective UX have increased their revenue by 37%, and top 10 UX leaders in America outperform the S&P with close to triple the returns – a significant lead. This clearly shows the ROI of UX design. 52% of the time spent using digital media. Combined with mobile web, mobile usage as a whole account for 60% of time spent, while desktop-based digital media consumption makes up the remaining 40%. With so much time spent on mobile, there is more opportunity for UX designers who can design experiences that help to increase business revenue and customer satisfaction.Read More
Hi I’m Laith Wallace I’m on a mission to teach designers how to get high value clients and design better products faster. I’ve had the pleasure of working with global brands and speaking internationally.
- 5 Ways To Build Focus Using The One Focus Model
- 7 Tips On How Much To Charge For Your Freelance Work
- 8 Tips to Start Freelancing for Beginners
- How Developing A High-Income Skill Can Change Your Life – Laith Wallace
- 6 Ways Freelance Designers Can Get Better Clients | Part 1
- 6 Ways Freelance Designers Can Get Better Clients PART 2