In this video, I show you the 6 Activities you need to focus on in your freelance design business that gets you clients and makes you more income.Read More
In this video, I explain more about the 6 Activities you need to focus on in you’re freelance design business that gets you clients and makes you more income.Read More
Landing a job is hard work. While it’s impossible to know (beforehand) the answer to every question that an interviewer asks you, there are a few common questions that you can prepare for. Nailing the answers to these won’t guarantee you a job, but they will improve your chances of success. Just remember to tailor them to each individual interview based on the job description and company.
In this video, I share with you some key interview tips to give you confidence and help you land the job you want.
I’ve discovered the 4 BEST ways to make money from home as a designer during the quarantine. If you lost your job because of the Coronavirus or you’re struggling financially right now, I want to help you.Read More
Hi I’m Laith Wallace I’m on a mission to teach designers how to get high value clients and design better products faster. I’ve had the pleasure of working with global brands and speaking internationally.
- 5 Ways To Build Focus Using The One Focus Model
- 7 Tips On How Much To Charge For Your Freelance Work
- 8 Tips to Start Freelancing for Beginners
- How Developing A High-Income Skill Can Change Your Life – Laith Wallace
- 6 Ways Freelance Designers Can Get Better Clients | Part 1
- 6 Ways Freelance Designers Can Get Better Clients PART 2