Starting a freelancing job is quite easy you just need to have some skills, a laptop or tablet and a network connection that’s it. The key with freelancing is just to start, so many people overthink what to do and it’s much more simple than you think. Experience comes once you start working on projects it’s a practical process more you work more will be your experience. In freelancing people work for themselves, rather than for a company. While freelancers do take on contract work for companies and organisations, they are ultimately self-employed.Read More
I’ve discovered the 4 BEST ways to make money from home as a designer during the quarantine. If you lost your job because of the Coronavirus or you’re struggling financially right now, I want to help you.Read More
Creating a UX Design portfolio is not only an opportunity to showcase your project work but also an opportunity to showcase some of your personality.Read More
MY SELF JOURNAL I USE TO HIT MY GOALS FASTER!!
Hi I’m Laith Wallace I’m on a mission to teach designers how to get high value clients and design better products faster. I’ve had the pleasure of working with global brands and speaking internationally.
- 8 Tips to Start Freelancing for Beginners
- How Developing A High-Income Skill Can Change Your Life – Laith Wallace
- 6 Ways Freelance Designers Can Get Better Clients | Part 1
- 6 Ways Freelance Designers Can Get Better Clients PART 2
- UX Design Interview Tips For Success
- 4 Ways Designers Can Make Money and Stay Positive During Quarantine