5 Reasons Why You Should Become A UX Designer UX Design is gaining popularity and is becoming a profession that many people are starting to get into. Companies with highly effective UX have increased their revenue by 37%, and top 10 UX leaders in America outperform the S&P with close to triple the returns – a significant lead. This clearly shows the ROI of UX design. 52% of the time spent using digital media. Combined with mobile web, mobile usage as a whole account for 60% of time spent, while desktop-based digital media consumption makes up the remaining 40%. With so much time spent on mobile, there is more opportunity for UX designers who can design experiences that help to increase business revenue and customer satisfaction.
1. You can travel internationally and work with amazing people
2. You are innovative and love to challenge assumptions
3. You can make technology accessible to everyone
4. You can build real value for businesses
5. You can learn UX Design For Cheap and even For Free!
Do you want to become a UX / Product Designer?
Please comment below!
Do please share this post if you found it useful, and remember you can improve your life through creative advice.