Category: UX Design
Landing a job is hard work. While it’s impossible to know (beforehand) the answer to every question that an interviewer asks you, there are a few common questions that you can prepare for. Nailing the answers to these won’t guarantee you a job, but they will improve your chances of success. Just remember to tailor them to each individual interview based on the job description and company.
In this video, I share with you some key interview tips to give you confidence and help you land the job you want.
Creating a UX Design portfolio is not only an opportunity to showcase your project work but also an opportunity to showcase some of your personality.Read More
UX Design is gaining popularity and is becoming a profession that many people are starting to get into. Companies with highly effective UX have increased their revenue by 37%, and top 10 UX leaders in America outperform the S&P with close to triple the returns – a significant lead. This clearly shows the ROI of UX design. 52% of the time spent using digital media. Combined with mobile web, mobile usage as a whole account for 60% of time spent, while desktop-based digital media consumption makes up the remaining 40%. With so much time spent on mobile, there is more opportunity for UX designers who can design experiences that help to increase business revenue and customer satisfaction.Read More
MY SELF JOURNAL I USE TO HIT MY GOALS FASTER!!
Hi I’m Laith Wallace I’m on a mission to teach designers how to get high value clients and design better products faster. I’ve had the pleasure of working with global brands and speaking internationally.
- How Developing A High-Income Skill Can Change Your Life – Laith Wallace
- 6 Ways Freelance Designers Can Get Better Clients | Part 1
- 6 Ways Freelance Designers Can Get Better Clients PART 2
- UX Design Interview Tips For Success
- 4 Ways Designers Can Make Money and Stay Positive During Quarantine
- The Ultimate UX Design Portfolio That Gets You Hired and Gets You Clients